Learn how to make Vegan Meatballs!


CLICK TO SIGN UP! 
meatball sub

In my cooking class, Vegan 101: The System,  one of the things I will be teaching is how to make a simple, NO COOK (unless you count boiling water) veggie burger base that can be turned into meatballs and veggie meatloaf!

Date: August 27
Time: 1-5 pm
Place: Holbrook, MA
Cost: $125

Here's what people are saying about this class:
Local friends, if you are looking to massively level up your plant based cooking, Melody Polakow is *the* person to learn from - she makes the most inspired, delicious, satisfying vegan food I have ever come across. - Andrea, Boston, MA

I can whole heartedly second Andrea's testimonial about Melody -- we recently did a private cooking class with Melody -- it was totally amazing -- I was about to give up on going Vegan as I had almost begun to dread eating -- in the class with Melody I learned to make several "master sauces" and applied them to a few recipes -- and they were fantastic -- tasty, well spiced and filling. Take the class -- you will be happy you did. - Penny, Boston, MA

Yes indeed. Melody Polakow's class is awesome. I love being vegan, but I didn't feel like I had the tools. Now, we have the basis for a bunch of sauces. We know how to create "cheese flavoring" sauces that work with everything. Amazing "meat" to make meatloaf, hamburgers, meatballs and so forth. Some core ingredients to use.. Comfort with using my Instant Pot, etc.
We crammed more in to this class then I thought possible. It felt like we learned 3 class fulls in one class. We were all exhausted, but happy at the end. Had a delicious "meatball" sub to celebrate and a refrigerator full of food.
Melody is a great instructor.. Super friendly. Very knowledgeable. Amazingly Skillful. Wow. - Michael, Boston, MA

This class is awesome. Y'all should definitely attend! Her food is super tasty! - Jason, Boston, MA


SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment