Monday, 10 July 2017

How this blog works (for those recently joined).

(Wow.... I just lost my entire blog post because of an error uploading a photo.  *Sigh*)

When I started my business 18 months ago it was to assist people to eat well at work. Instead of heading out at lunch time to the nearest fast food joint to get a midday meal, people can sign up to receive delicious, nourishing vegan food delivered to their home or place of employment.  These deliveries generally occur twice a week and while the portion sizes may vary, each meal contains a balance of macro nutrients and approximately 350-400 calories.  Sometimes I bring casseroles, stews, curries, stir-fries, salads, and soups.  I like to keep it different, change it up from day to day.  I offer all customers a menu from which to make their selections.  It's easy, it's affordable and it's fun.  My customers love to say "I have a personal chef." :-)

The purpose of this blog is to share information with my clients primarily, but also the followers of this blog. I like to share recipe information because if a client eats a particular food on Monday and thinks, "Darn, this is amazing, I'd like to make this at home for my family," I want that to be possible.  Through cooking for other people, I share my love of good vegan food and this blog allows me to do that... This is my vessel.  If I don't have the permission of a fellow blogger or author/publisher, I sometimes cannot share a recipe directly.  In that case I will make a reference to a cookbook page number.

Okay, so sit back and be prepared to be amazed by the quality and quantity of my cooked food.

No comments:

Post a Comment