Monday, May 16, 2011

Brrr.... it's cold for May!

So I'm cooking up soups and stews this week!

Michelle and Tracy today were the first to sample a new soup.  Here is my portion served over leafy salad greens:

Tomato Chickpea Soup
I didn't have hot paprika and so it's a little bland.  Next time I'll find the right paprika or add a little bit of cayenne pepper for needed heat.  I'm sure Michelle would agree with that! :-)

Yummy Dragon Bowls!

Dragon Bowl from my Fresh cookbook
Basically it brown rice, steamed broccoli, marinated tofu, tomato, green onions, sesame seeds and spicy miso gravy.

Skillet Salad
I found this recipe online at http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2011/02/hot-skillet-salad.html Susan's picture is prettier than mine, but my salad was just as tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment