Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's a Vitamix Day!

Just look what I made this morning! Mmmm... beautiful as a dip or as a sandwich spread, you will not be disappointed with this "cheese".

  
Sun-dried Tomato Cashew Cheese
http://www.yourveganmom.com/your_vegan_mom/2009/12/party-snacks.html

I also made a garlic hummus which started out fat-free but looked more like mashed potato than hummus.  So I added some tahini and some olive oil and then it started to look right.

Garlic hummus

What morning would be complete without a beautiful smoothie to start the day. (I drank the smoothie and forgot to take a picture, so I'll have to make another... Oh brother!)

2 cups unsweetened Almond Breeze plain almond milk
1 frozen ripe banana
1 heaping tbsp. almond butter
1 tbsp. ground flax
ice cubes if desired

Yummers!

No comments:

Post a Comment